As part of our website re-launch, we’re holding a contest and you could win an amazing travel and commuter backpack from our friends at Mudroom Backpacks.
How Can You Enter the Contest?
It’s easy! Simply recommend some of your favorite hotels, restaurants or tours/attractions to your fellow runners here at Racertrips.com.
You can either:
- * Write a review for an existing listing. (Use the search bar above to see if you favorite places are on here yet).
- * Add a new recommendation. (Head to the upper right corner of your screen and click on “+ New Recommendation.”)
Add 2 recommendations or reviews by Dec. 18, and make sure each review or recommendation is at least 3 sentences long and includes a photo.
For every new recommendation or review over 2, you’ll earn an additional entry into the drawing. Add 10 recommendations or reviews and earn 20 entries into the drawing.
What Could You Win?
On Dec. 19, we’ll draw a lucky winner from among all the entries. The winner will receive Mudroom’s Quartable 18L backpack in elephant gray. That’s a $105 value!
What Makes Mudroom Backpacks Amazing?
Hands-down, the thing I love most about my Mudroom backpack is that I can carry my running shoes and my laptop at the same time, plus have room left over to carry a bunch of other things. There are separate compartments for the shoes, so I don’t have to worry about dirt getting all over my other stuff, and the laptop compartment is well padded. I use my Mudroom backpack ALL THE TIME – to travel, to go to physical therapy after work (carry a change of clothes + shoes), to go to the pool for water running.
Officially, here’s a long list of what makes Mudroom Backpacks awesome:
- * They’re designed to carry a pair of shoes separately from your laptop or other electronics.
- * The shoe compartments are lined so you don’t have to worry about mud and dirt getting all over everything.
- * Even with shoes and a laptop, there’s room to carry a bunch of other things ((11 compartments in all).
- * You can get to your shoes and laptop from inside or outside zippers, making airport security a breeze.
- * They’re hydration compatible – perfect for day hikes.
- * Fully packed, they still fit under airplane seats.
- * Some Mudroom backpacks have a waterproof cover built into the carrying handle. (This is the one I have, and here in Chicago, this is a much-needed feature.)
Looking for the official contest rules? You can find them here.
Angi is a co-founder of Racertrips.com and has completed more than a dozen half marathons and 6 marathons, including the Chicago Marathon (3 times), the Paris Marathon, and the Rock N Roll Marathon in D.C. She’s now training for the 2019 Chicago Marathon and 2019 Marine Corps Marathon. Although Angi technically ran track in high school, she didn’t become a serious runner until she was in her 30s, when she began traveling with friends to run half marathons. It was those travel experiences that helped to inspire the idea for Racertrips!