Our Racertrips Running Ambassadors help create destination travel guides that give marathoners and half marathoners the inside track to a reasonable room, good food to consume, cool sites to explore, race gear and more...
What's In It For Me?
Here's what you get for being a Racertrips Running Ambassador:
- Racertrips swag
- An online cheer squad every time you do a race
- A chance to share your knowledge with other runners
- A chance to be part of a new online community for traveling runners
- Special perks and discounts (in the works)
- A chance to promote yourself, your non-profit, your coaching business, etc. on our website and social media.
We're actively looking for ways we can add more perks and benefits to our Running Ambassador program. We welcome your ideas!
We're now recruiting Racertrips Ambassadors for:
- Los Angeles
- Miami, FL
- New York City
- San Diego
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- St. Petersburg | Tampa
- Washington, D.C.
Do you currently live in one of these cities? Have you lived there in the past? Have you raced in one of these cities 2 or more times? If so, you sound like an ideal Racertrips Ambassador. Apply today!
What Will I Do As a Running Ambassador?
Here's what being a Racertrips Ambassador entails:
- Sharing 3-4 recommendations each for your city when it comes to Best Places to Stay, Best Places to Eat, Top Attractions and Race Tips. (We collect this info via an online form.)
- Providing us with a photo and a short running bio.
- Being featured on our website and in social media as a Racertrips Ambassador. You'll even have a chance to promote a charity, a favorite training group or your business.
- Helping to spread the word about Racertrips on social media.
How Do I Become a Racertrips Ambassador?
If you're interested in becoming a Running Ambassador, simply fill out the form below. It's A-OK if you're new to marathons or half marathons. We want to work with athletes of all backgrounds. We'll be back in touch with you within 1-2 business days.
Have any questions? Don't hesitate to email us.